Thursday, February 05, 2004

Silver Toe-Polish

I should be in bed right now. But I'm not. I'm typing this. Silly me. Anyhoo...So there's this choir banquet thing as part of the festival we are participating in. This banquet, its formality, society and my own self-image have been causing me some grief. Grief that I tried to silence at the mall by buying a new dress (that was essentially 75% off), shoes, bra, hairspray and toe polish. Other than picking out some jewelry and trying for a hair-do I'm somewhat prepared for this thing. And why do I do all of this? Because I want to look pretty. 'Cause I want people to say, "Whoa! Stewie cleans up alright!" It'll be the same old offensive me, but pretty.

Stay tuned for griping about how this week was. I have to wait for a certain event to be over first.

No comments: