Tuesday, February 17, 2004

@ hoMe

Ok, so it has been "a few days"...a little catch up.

I'm at my parents right now and having a lovely time. My Dad's descriptions of my Mother's failing health were somewhat pessimistic. I woke up my first morning here to see her walking around in the kitchen. Now, to be fair she has lost a great deal of her mobility and even in the few days that I've been here she has lost and gained some of that mobility. But she's been pretty good none-the-less.

I think both parents are glad to have me here for company. Mom for during the day while Dad is at work, and Dad at night while Mom is asleep. Its fine for me. I like spending time with them.

I went wedding dress shopping with my cousin Katherine on Monday. A good time was had by all. No dress was purchased, but we have some better ideas on what she is looking for. There was much laughter, and I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed back to Lily's Bridal Boutique in Rossmore. Ah well, I didn't like that Lily lady anyway.

Ok, I'm done, my fingers are cold. My 'rents heat this old Victorian house with wood.

No comments: