Friday, June 30, 2006
Thursday, June 29, 2006
- Last week Lacey and I were sweeping up bits of tree in between City Hall and the Football Hall of Fame when a witch walked by. I'm talking about full costume - tattered dress, hat and crazy make-up. She looked at Lacey and I and said, "Brooms: not just a vehicle."
- We had puke and condoms in various places and as all ready reported, two post-Pride weekend dumps in Wellington Park
- Our relationship with the man who views schizophrenia as a nationality continues to deepen. "I used to think I was Canadian, but then they told me I was schizophrenic."
- You'll be happy to know that Mike the Drunk, who used to be the driver for Charles, Prince of Whales (for real) is back in town.
- We had a thunderstorm delay this afternoon and it was glorious (to not get struck by lightening).
- And apparently there was a drink lots of beer, piss everywhere and have some D-R-A (aka diarrhea) on a tree party, and we were not invited. Very sad indeed.
Monday, June 26, 2006
Thursday, June 22, 2006
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Sunday, June 18, 2006
Friday, June 16, 2006
So for those of you who haven't heard or seen on tv or in the paper, my brother and sister (Brent and Michelle) made outfits for their prom out of duct tape which is part of a contest for scholarship money. Part of the contest involves voting, which is where you come in! Here's what you do. Go to www.ducttapeclub.com/contests/prom/entries.asp then go to page 6 and scrol down to entry number 3714 (they're the one's on the bridge with the best outfits!) and then I think that you can handle the rest from there. You are only allowed one vote per email address so if you have more than one address then vote under that one as well. Better yet it would be awesome if you could forward this email to all your friends and get them to vote too. The more the better, and don't worry this is not a chain letter so you don't have to worry about anything bad happening if you don't vote or forward it on, altough it would be really awesome if you did (it takes all of 2 minutes!) Voting starts now (June 16th) and goes until June 25, 2006 so act now and don't miss out!!! Thanks!
Thursday, June 15, 2006
Some have asked for the rest of the games and such....
All games are on Thursdays
June 22, 8pm
June 29, 8pm
July 6, no game
July 13, 6:30pm*
July 20, 8pm
July 27, 8pm
August 3, 6:30pm
August 10, 6:30pm*
August 17, 6:30pm*
August 24, no game
August 31, 6:30
All games take place at Victoria Park which is at the corners of Locke, King W and Strathcona. The park is right on King, parking is on Strathcona. Games with an asterix are played on diamond 2, which is further up Strathcona in the same park.Our uniforms are bright blue.
Tuesday, June 13, 2006
Laura Kenny then wondered: "Wait a minute...how old are the guys getting hitched in the LStew list?"
So I need to go through that list and try and remember if the husbands and fiances are younger or older....
- Steph and Jack - I think Jack and Steph are the same age and they are a little younger than me
- Care and Tim - I think Tim is a year younger or older
- Sue and Mike - he's a year or two older
- Krista and Jason - he's 5 or so years older
- Andrea and Ken - he's 5 or more years older
- Karen and Dan - he's a year or two older
- Ruth and John - he's 2 or 4 years older
- Marie and Justin - same age
- Lara and whatshisname - no idea - Hayley or Kim can you help me here?
- Marleah and Tim - I think Tim is younger...Mar, a little help...
- Karmyn and Ben - I think Ben is a year younger
Friday, June 09, 2006
Total female roommates:
Roomates who are not married or currently engaged:
Thursday, June 08, 2006
Friday, June 4: Sarah and Tom (engagefied)
Saturday, June 5: Paige and Roman (engagefied)
Wednesday, June 7: Rachel and Marty (engagefied)
Saturday, June 10: Karmyn and Ben (marryfied)
(CONGRATS RACHEL and MARTY!!!!! )
Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Number of days there has been human poop at Whitehern museum: 2
Let us just see how long this 'streak' can continue!
Oh, and I thought I should share with you my goal for the summer: to catch a pigeon with my garbage catching stick. Yessss.
Monday, June 05, 2006
We also had official brother-sister portraits done. It is John's birthday present to me. He thinks its pretty funny that I didn't demand that he shave his beard. The beard is a very short term thing and we can't wait for our kids to see these pics and wonder about Uncle John having a beard and looking like Sam Roberts. In addition we played catch, went grocery shopping, did Mom's groceries and generally hung out. Yeah!
I had some quality time with Mom and Dad too, some movie watching happened and LOTS of amazing food was consumed. As well as one of Mom's famous quotes: I said shit at the dinner table (thanks Dutch kids - grrr) and Mom thought that I'd been watching too many shows with parental advisements. So she said that I shouldn't watch shows where "parental advisement is under jurisdiction." Oh Mom.
A good time was had by all and I came home with cookies and homemade spaghetti sauce.