Thursday, July 03, 2008

Flaky Hippie Girl

I know I'm a total flake. I am more than aware of this. Part of it is a genetic thing. Its cool.

Maybe yesterday my flaky hippie side dancing out - I was sitting at my kitchen table/home office which is right beside the door to the balcony. There was a lot of wind yesterday, and there are a lot of trees near me. I could hear the big sweeping wind go through the trees and to me it sounded like waves (of water). If you through in the gulls (and the pigeons?) and the sounds of children playing then (I thought) when you close your eyes, it could totally sound like you're near water.

Maybe when Mrs. L. came to pick me up for our belated birthday dinner date, I made her come out to the balcony with me and close her eyes and humour me by telling me that the wind sounded like water.

I'm not sure 'regular' people do that.

No comments: