Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Tiny Gripe

I wish the whole of Redeemer was like you guys, that they read my blog. Then I wouldn't have to be explaining things all the time.

I think I had 500 conversations yesterday that went like this:

Random RUC Person: Hey, Laura Stewart! Its good to see you!

Me: Its good to see you too!

RRP: So, you're all graduated eh?

Me: Um, nope.

RRP: You're not?

Me: Nope. I'm back for one class each semester.

RRP: (puzzled look as they try and figure out if I'm dumb or just pathetic for not doing the classes in one semester and finally getting out)

Me: (looking at them while they think this, wondering if I could make their brain explode by telling them that I only need first semester's class to graduate)

RRP: Cool, well I guess I'll see you around eh?

Me: Yup.

So yeah, maybe you've been away or something, or maybe i haven't clearly communicated this - I am back for the whole year. You'll remember that I am the chair of CITB this year. That means I have to be a student for the whole year. There. Now you know. Oh how this won't clear up anything.

No comments: