Monday, September 03, 2007

Milestones, Not Just A Restaurant Any More

Guess what this is?



Yup. Who'd a thunk that way back in January of aught four I'd be making this milestone. 1000 pieces of narcissism up here on the world wide interweb for all to see.

For every post be assured that there is one other post that was brilliantly thought up while I was in the car, out for a walk, pretending to listen in class, etc, etc, that were forgotten before I could find a computer. Just imagine if I had been able to write all of those down too! Wow.

I had wanted to make this a much bigger deal - 'cause there is a special announcement coming down the tubes (toobs) but I just haven't had enough time to refine some of it, and I want it to be really special for you guys. So I'm compromising this milestone for what may prove to be an even bigger one.

I'd like to thank the many faithful readers all over the world. I'd especially like to thank people who comment. Its the commenters who keep me going on the tough days. You know who you are. Thank you.

I feel like I should leave you with a nice picture...hmmm Ok...I looked around. This is my favourite cupcake in the world. Sarah Moerman made it for me. It has blue icing because she made me blue icing. She made me pretty cupcakes with blue icing because she loves me. So this picture is not just a delicious cupcake, but it is also love.

No comments: