Friday, September 28, 2007

Its Hard To Be A Princess

I have a filthy habit that I need to confess to. Since last week myself and 6-10 other females have gathered together on Wednesday nights to...watch America's Next Top Model. Its a guilty pleasure that gives me a work out for my heart. Mostly because I almost have a heart attack (out of rage and outcry) every time Tyra Banks opens her mouth.

This may not be the first time I've had this habit - and as a result I can say that there are a lot of criers on this season of ANTM. A lot. Like every 5 minute we see a skinny girl in tight jeans making snot bubbles. We astute watchers of this program thought it was getting to be a little much. Thus I am keeping a tally of the weekly criers and the criers overall (minus the season premiere) here on my blog - right in between the Time Warp and the Archives. Look for it late Wednesday or Thursdays for the remainder of the season.

No comments: