Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Oh What A Beautiful Morning

Sleep till 8. Lounge till 9. Make a big pot of Earl Grey, sign up for long distance service, eat some girl guide cookies, fill out visa applications for India and revel in the new fact that my brother is back in Brighton. Ah this morning, life is good.

Last night I picked flowers out of my back garden and then spent the rest of the evening in fellowship with some cool people. And the cool people train is going to keep on rolling! What fortune I have to get off work early enough to catch part of the choir bbq! And it gets better; Friday daylight is to be spent with the lovely Katrina Meerveld, Friday evening my friend Kim is coming to visit me. Kim is one of those awesome married with kids type people. I don't see enough of her, but living in Peterborough will do that. The train doesn't stop at Kim though. Also on Friday night Dharshika comes into town so that on Saturday we can go to Andrea Kraay's wedding. Wahoo.

I feel bad for next week, as it will sadly be unable to even compare itself to this week. There, there next week, its ok, stop your crying.

No comments: