Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Ew.

So last night I had a rather frustrating meeting. It left me, well, frustrated, kind of riled and in need of some processing time. I went for a walk around a friend's neighbourhood for about an hour, and then talked to said friend for a bit about the some of the results of the walk.

When I was done I was tired, hungry, still somewhat frustrated and seeking comfort food. I decided to hit McDonalds on the way back to my apartment. One of the few things better than a dirty breakfast is a dirty nightcap.

Anyway... so I have my mouth and the rest of myself all set for a Big Mac, no onion, extra pickles. If you have known me for any length of time, you will know that I always take my Macs like that. I've been doing it since I was 16 - its a reflex now. So I order, I get my order and I drive away. I eat the fries on the way home and save the Mac for in my apartment. I bite into the Mac.... was that the filthy tang of an onion i just found? No, it couldn't be. Take another bite - um, I think it was - open up the Mac. Dag. They made me a no pickle, extra onion Big Mac. That is the antithesis of goodness to me! But since I was all the way back home there was nothing I could do about it. So disappointing, and I'd used most of a gift card up on that too!

Oh Meadowlands McDonalds at night, why do you have to be such a crap shoot (ha!)? One time I asked for a six piece meal with bbq sauce and they gave me a number 6 meal (a Mac, with onions) instead. Why MM@N, why can't you have the consistency of MM during the day? Le sigh.

No comments: