Wednesday, January 16, 2008

DSB

Dear Secret Boyfriend,

Its no secret that I have long believed that any lover of mine will have to have a diverse group of interests just like me. The standard has been that you must like (or at least tolerate warmly) both opera and football. I like both.

In that vein, I'd like to inform you that Monster Jam is at the Roger's Centre this weekend, weekend, weekend and I'd like to go. I've wanted to go to something like this for quite some time. So if you were looking for something to take me too that is pretty casual, but where we can have a lot of fun, then this might be a good idea. You won't have to make too much conversation, even for the drive there and back. Why? Because my line of conversation on the way there will be, "Truckasaurus is going to be there right? I read that online. I'm excited to see Truckasaurus. I saw him tv. How long till we get there and I get to see Truckasaurus?" And then on the way home it will be, "wasn't Truckasauras great? He's much larger in life than on tv. My there were a lot of mullets!" See, its like the total date package right there.

So you can think about that and get back to me.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Laura

No comments: