Monday, March 28, 2005

One of my Mom's cats is scary...

My Mom has this cat. Her name is Abby. She is little. She is black and she has lots and lots of hair. Or fur, whatever you want to call it. She also has the hugest eyes ever. I really mean ever. I bet that when she dies if we took her for an autopsy they would pop out her eyes and scream and shout and call the World Record Book people and her eyes would be preserved in Geneva for all to see.

The cat uses these eyes to see things. She looks like an owl. Especially when she slits her eyes. When she looks like an owl she also looks really scary. There is all of this fur, and then these big slits. I get pretty freaked out. I've been trying to read articles about Gen 3 on the livingroom floor all morning but Abby is sleeping in the chair above me. She keeps looking at me. I think she is trying to curse me and my children and my children's children. Scary, really scary. I like it when she actually sleeps because then she isn't looking at my soul.

No comments: