Monday, March 28, 2005

Being Friends With Me...

I am a strange one. I am often convinced that my brain doesn't work the same way that everybody else's does. Or maybe it is my lack of adherence to social boundaries. Who knows? I would like to say thanks to those of you in blog land who are friends with me. I know it isn't easy. I'm so up and down and needy and then independent. Fricking me. How do you do it? Really, I'm not a big fan of myself and I struggle to understand what you guys see in me. I understand the need for a good laugh now and then, but there are lots of people who can do that for you. Why not dispense of me? I'm demanding, loud, boorish, obnoxious, consistently inconsistent, moody, starting but not finishing, a leech, unskilled, lazy, ignorant, greasy, overweight, unhealthy, a drama queen, a crisis junky...i could go on. So thanks for showing that Christian principle of loving those who are hard to love.

No comments: