Friday, March 11, 2005

Interviewed By The Queen of HOT!

Interview questions provided by Naomi

1. What is your favourite thing to do when you have a day off?

I sing and cook. Like today; I've had to house to myself for a good chunk of the day and my guitar is busted out and I've been prancing about the livingroom singing my silly face off. I've also been cleaning my room and singing along with some of my favourite CDs. I also love to have the time to make food. Like today; there are banana chocolate chip bran muffins in the oven right now.

2. Why are you a singer and songwriter?

Short answer: because that is how God made me. Longer answer: I love to sing. I have loved to sing as long as I've been able to sing. I love to sing for other people, I love to sing for myself. But sometimes the songs of others are not the songs of my heart. So the need to write was birthed out of the need for specific expression. I also have this thing where I butcher everybody else's music on the guitar so there was a necessity there too.

3. If you could choose anywhere in the world to live,where would it be?

Portugal. It is in Europe, it is warm and it is by the water.

4. What has God been teaching you about himself lately?

That he is faithful. He has shown me through the blessings he has poured over my family this winter, through his word that i have been learning about in school and through the lives of my friends. I expressed a little bit of that here. He has provided so many things for my family this winter as we have been going through a rough patch. He provided neighbours with food, Godly people encouraging us, a quick medical process, a great surgeon and a great surgery, schedule allowances, financial allowances and endless resources. And not one bit of it is because I deserve it. I continue to sin through all of it and he continues to love. He is faithful.

5. What do you think beauty is?

Naomi Biesheuvel.

___________________________________________________
Anyone else interested? Send me a note or leave a comment.
Here's the rules.
1. Leave me a comment saying "interview me." The first five commentators will be the participants.
2. I will respond by asking you five questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions. (Write your own questions or borrow some.)

No comments: