Monday, January 31, 2005

In honour of one year blogging...

Hello faithful readers. Today is my first anniversary of blogging. Its hard to believe that it was only a short year ago that I was in one of my fav basement apartments listening to my landlord having sex and blasting out those first meager posts. Sigh. I wish I could tell you how many posts it has been since then but the blogger counting thingy stopped at 91 posts. I dunno.

Anyway I thought I should do something of a momentous nature in order to celebrate this anniversary. So I'm telling you right here (though quite a few of you already know) that I recorded a very modest album before Christmas and it is available for sale. The price is 8$ and I have to burn it and then print out the cover and that kind of thing. Sort of a by request kind of deal.

The album title is naked. That is because I'm naked in all the pictures....well that and it is only guitar and one vocal line, making it pretty naked. Not to mention the raw emotion that can come through in some of my work. Speaking of work, all the songs were written by me. There are 11 or 12 of them on the disc. Let me know if you want one and we'll work it out.

In the meantime here is the cover:

No comments: