Sunday, January 23, 2005

Aunt Doris

So we have this Great Aunt that lives in the next house down. She's old and she is a widow. She doesn't have much in her life but spying and knowing about the lives of others.

Last year there was a robin's nest on my parents' window sill that our cats were quite interested in. The Mama robin wasn't too keen on the cats. So my Mom put up some white paper to block off the bottom of the window from the cats. That Sunday at church Aunt Doris asked what was up with the paper on the window (this is a second floor window that faces her house - NOT the road).

For kicks since my Mom is stuck in bed she has been getting my Dad and I to put things in that window. There was a nativity oil painting for a long time. And currently there is a cardboard cut out of queen Amadala.

Oh dear.

No comments: