Monday, June 07, 2004

A Trip To Bramladesh (aka Brampton)

Yesterday Dylon Nofziger and I took off after lunch to see fellow India team member and awesome cool girl, Alaina Frankruyter. Fun times were guaranteed, and we were not disappointed.

We (Dylon, Alaina, Sandy Newbigin and Dean Schat {the horse}) had many an adventure. These included: making horse calls to other horses, tormenting craft show participants, buying three way toooooo large frosters, taking pictures at the corner of Van Kirk and Van Scott (agh the dutch are everywhere), the small goose/gosling debate, playing catch by the pond, deep conversations with Sandy Newbigin, spraying me with feta, yummy hamburgers, fresh eclairs, Neptune, Patcholi, Fred, Lavermint & Peppendar, and learning how women have no place on the g.o.l.f course.

Also on our way to return a movie we drove through Alaina's old neighbourhood, which is also James Bloemendal's neck of the woods. So in my bold fashion I pounded on Jimmy's door and spent the next half an hour with him, Christy and the rest of our posse. I think he was surprised to have three Redeemerites show up at his door. Sucker.

It would have been a perfect day if not for my stupid head which left me nauseous and quite for most of the night. A little vomiting, some drugs and a night's sleep helped with that.

Amen.

No comments: