Monday, June 07, 2004

I love it when my mom sends me emails while she is on drugs...

bg info: abby is one of our cats, and my mom has to take drugs for her back issues, she also went to the dentist today

----- Original Message -----
From: Bruce Stewart
To: Laura Stewart
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2004 6:32 PM
Subject: abby just walked in front of the screen


At least she still love me. Dad held her this morning and I tried real hard to get some hair balls combed out of her. Man her yeowled and cried and flattened her ears and got all hot...but she still love me tonight. Gotta love the animals huh!
My teeth hurt but my ear is not blocked any more. In fact my teeth are clean and so are both ears.!!
I hurt and burn in the legs tonight too. Johnny gave me a couple of Tylanol3 and gravol about 15 min ago so that will make me feel better.
I love you.
Mom

No comments: