Wednesday, August 20, 2008

How To Be Sensitive

A quick update on the leg -





As you can see there is still lots of bruising, but slowly the swelling is coming back down. Unfortunately that seems to mean that the leg is becoming a lot more sensitive and hurting all of the time. I'm a little disappointed that its still so hurty and in some ways more painful. I knew I'd have a gross bruise but this lasting pain is getting a little much - to the point where its making me nauseous. You know its starting to get to me when I'm very seriously considering not playing in Thursday's game. I'm going to see Tony M on Thursday and see what he can do for pain relief and healing. I'm sure by Saturday's celebration of Kat & Joel's love it'll be fine and I'll be able to dance all night.

Realism is what I do best!

No comments: