Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Declaration

I was watching CBC News Morning with breakfast and an advertisement came on for a business that sells beds and mattresses. Their commercial declared that May is better sleep month. I was taken aback, I had no idea. Had I known earlier in the month I would have done some things differently. Now that I only have a week and a bit left, well, I just don't know.

Then I wondered who had decided that it was better sleep month. Was it the WHO? Was it the Canadian government? Then, just then, did I wonder if this business had declared it themselves. Gasp. That gave me some inspiration.

If I ever have a business I have decided that I am going to make huge declarations in order to convince people to invest in my product. Some examples: November is hotdog on a stick month; June is eat a bowl of ice cream a day month; March is knock out your brother's teeth month (<-- i'll use that one if i marry a dentist!), etc.

I am an advertising genius.

No comments: