Saturday, April 21, 2007

A Little Update

Ok, this is for almost everybody since I've been so busy to talk to anyone about anything.

I have one exam and one paper to write. They will both be done on Tuesday. Then I will be done the semester. That is exciting.

On the 30th I start a summer course in Philosophy - Philosophy, Film and Meaning. It sounds pretty cool. Lots of movie watching and lots of weeks of assignments.

I don't have a job as of yet, but I'm applying for the summer position with Re-Create. I have a strong feeling that is where I'm supposed to be.

My car is um, a death trap. The breaks are down to like 10%, the gas tank leaks if I put it over a quarter tank and the clutch is going. So I'm in the market for a Honda or Toyota, standard, 5000$ or less.

My landlords have graciously let me live here until part way through August. I don't think they understand how much stress, turmoil and death they saved me from by agreeing to do that. I really don't know what I would have done if I had to move now (aaah the stress i already have aaah) and then move again at the end of the summer. Now, I am going to be living with the lovely Natalie Armstrong. We're currently looking for a place to move into in August, possibly just us, possibly with a few of her former roommates, it all depends on the place and such.

The DSB (Dear Secret Boyfriend) still hasn't revealed himself. I'm still waiting and will continue to give him ways that he can oust himself from secrecy and become my real boyfriend.

I think that might be it. Maybe I'll give you a health run down soon too.

Peace.

No comments: