Monday, November 27, 2006

Performance

I'm performing in no less than 3 different 'things' this week and you can can catch me in all of them should you be interested.

  1. "These Things I Remember" - a psalm show that my COM 205 class put together for our midterm - we're performing it in Chapel on Wednesday
  2. COM 205 shows - integrated readers theatre, 4 shows in one night, 2 nights - Kevin Lobert and I are partners and our show is about Choir and worship and such, Katy, Chelsea, Victor and Tenor John are our players - they'll be singing! Oh, and because of another group losing one of their actors to a family emergency I'll be in one of the shows too - Black Box, Wed and Thurs at 7:30pm
  3. Voice recital - I'm singing one song, "The Loveliest of Trees" sometime between 10:30 and 11:30 on Friday in the aud. I'll let you know when I know

No comments: