Thursday, November 02, 2006

Christmas

Well, you'll be relieved (but not you Jo, cause you said you aren't participating in this ritual), I figured out what all y'all can get me for Christmas...

A Sumo Bean Bag Chair. Seriously I need this (Go to the website, watch the video, look at the pictures, notice the free shipping). Why do I need this?
  1. its hip - so am i!
  2. it comes in neat colours - i'm neat!
  3. its perfect for someone with back pain - can't you just see me - laptop and a pile of books, got the ice pack nestled into the back of it, and there's me, able to to settle in without putting added pressure on my lower lumbar region, but not having to lie on my bed and type awkwardly. yes!
  4. can't you just see me with a high-end bean bag chair?
  5. it can double as a guest bed
  6. if 13 or 14 of you chip in together you'll only have to pay 10$ - a Christmas present for Laura for 10$ waaaaa!
  7. artsy people have them - i'm artsy!
  8. its easy to clean
  9. its waterproof
  10. i want one!


No comments: