Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Cleaning it up a little

Dan mentioned that my recent posts have been kind of sketchy. So to clean things up a little I ran one of my current Christian faves through Babel Fish.

Will You Come And Follow Me: into Dutch and back...

Will you come and follow me as I but your name calls?
You where you and never won't it be same go knowing?
Will you be shown my love to leave?
You my be killed name, will you my in you and leave you in me are grown to become the conscience?

Will you leave yourself as I but your name calls?
Will you for cruel and type give and never same to be?
Will you risk hostile would have your life attract or tail does be scared?
You me gebed in you and let you in me answer?

Do you blind persons leave or call I but your name to see?
Will you release the prisoners and never same to be?
You clean more leper kiss and such as unseen this, and will allow to what I in you and mean you in me?

You "you" will you love hides as I but your name calls?
Will you oppress within apprehension and never same to be?
You the belief use you found to form my face and contact and sound in you has the world round, by new and you in me?

Lord your sommatie echoes where when you call but my name.
Me lets twist you and follow and never same to be.
In your company I will go where show your love and foot steps.
Thus I move and live and in you and you in me will grow himself.


i'd like to sing this at my wedding, though now i'm not sure what version to sing...

No comments: