Thursday, December 22, 2005

Wasting Time

So I'm waiting for a CD to burn. It is for the family trip tomorrow to Ottawa. It is taking quite a while and I've decided to amuse myself with you. A few of my friends from the region I grew up in have been tagging eachother with a blog thing where they have to post 5 or 10 random things about themselves. I don't want to force anyone to do that. But I thought I could likely come up with a few things, some interesting things, especially because I'm sleep deprived (stupid cats!) and bored with waiting for this CD to burn. So here I go:

  1. I've never been to Florida
  2. Both of my second toes are longer than the 'Big' toe
  3. I used to have a gap so big between my two front teeth that I could make them whistle
  4. I have chicken pox scars on various parts of my body
  5. My childhood teddy bear's name was Radar, he was named after the character from the tv show MASH
  6. I have manageble fears of both heights and water
  7. I hate onions, tomatoes and FISH
  8. I used to eat the fuzzies off of my childhood blanket
  9. I moved to Brighton when I was 2
  10. The Disney film Beauty and the Beast made me cry
  11. I'm too anal retentive to sleep in cars (and usually buses)
  12. I once stayed up for 36hrs straight
  13. I've dated two guys named Dan
  14. I couldn't spell decision until last year
  15. I wasn't allowed to wear jeans until grade 4
  16. I once called my kindergarten teacher Grandma
  17. My name was almost Victoria Caroline
  18. I've never broken a bone, but I have ruptured a vein and tore and hole in my lung wall
  19. Henna once made me puke
  20. I like to speak with accents when I order food in a drive through

No comments: