Wednesday, December 21, 2005

An Intial Hurdle, But I Think It Will Be Great

Today -
I came downstairs, got my breakfast going and went into the bathroom to get my pill. I put the pill down to put the package away and it rolled off the counter and into the kitty litter box. Ew. But I will not be deterred. Marie Stevens is on her way here right now! Also, my Mom is feeling good enough to make fresh bread, my favourite kind with the salty crust. So I'll have my family, one of my best friends, homemade bread and chili. Oh me, oh my.

Its also snowing...big fluffy snow, or what Mom would call Julie Andrews snow (cause it falls on your nose and eye lashes)

Oh, oh guess what?!? Grandma and Grandpa Stewart are coming to our house on Christmas day! For breakfast AND lunch. We're really excited!

No comments: