Sunday, December 04, 2005

A Choir Post

I figured I should say something about the choir concert that was on Friday. I often feel terrible after these performances. I attribute this terribleness to putting too much pressure on myself, screwing up a lot, not practicing enough early in the semester, etc... But I actually feel good about the concert that just happened. I started extra rehearsals with other choir members at the very beginning of the semester, I downloaded as many of the songs as I could, I have the benefit of 3 semesters of voice lessons, and I'm a little more relaxed. Through many of those factors the concert went well for me. I had a good time and I had a healthy worship experience too. I'm not sure you can ask for anything more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dog insurance
Although they grow older, the daily demands upon caretakers are not unlike those demanded by an infant that never grows up. Having a reputable and caring place to leave your pet is important, not only for the well being of your pet, but also for your own peace of mind.