Thursday, December 29, 2005

Cougar Jr.

Some of you know that I joke about being a university aged Cougar (or Cougador). If you're unfamiliar with the term Cougar, it means an older woman who preys upon younger men for the purposes of dating and more. I joke about me being one because I'm 24 and first year boys are 17-18. That is younger than me. I don't actually put on tight animal print clothing and chase these boys. I only joke about it. I can also only really be a cougar while I'm still doing my undergrad. Once I've graduated my well of younger men will have dried up. Traditional Cougars are 40-75 year-old women who prey upon any male that moves.

Last night I was at an establishment with my friend Lesley doing some Kareoke. Lesley said that ordinarily there is a large group of her and her friends and then some younger women who sing strictly country music and wear tight shirts. Last night there was quite the crowd there due to the holiday season. There was also a Cougar Jr. Les and I figured she was about our age. She was wearing TIGHT jeans and a TIGHT shirt (with a gap inbetween). Her shirt had a cavernous plunging neck line ("w/your high heeled shoes and your low necked sweater") and a dangling necklace that drew the eyes down. She came in with some 17-21 year-old boys and when more came in she smelled fresh meat and went into attack mode. It was quite the show. She danced up a storm with these young men, drank a lot, took many, many digital pictures and generally did her thing. The funniest part was watching these boys try not to look at her boobs with her noticing that they were looking at her boobs. I was afraid when she would dance on the tops of chairs. A person could hurt themselves.

Sigh.

No comments: