Monday, August 22, 2005

An update (before I have to go lay down)

Ok, so my little saga continues I guess. This sting thing is still affecting me. I have spent the past4 days in bed being quiet and still. Not usually and easy thing for me to do, but I can't say that I really feel like doing much else.

The tri coloured welt is now just looking like a wacky bruise. The fever has elavated and left me a little more loopy than I was before. I think I might be amusing/freaking out my roommates. I keep doing stuff that I have no recollection of doing and then when they ask me about it I get mad at them. Oh dear. Its kind of trippy.

So other than sore elbows and armpits and a wonky head I think i'm doing ok. Remind me not to get stung again. Five days in bed is not my idea of fun.

No comments: