Wednesday, August 24, 2005

progression

um..so my personal champion/amublance Dan took me to the Locke Street Clinic today where the Dr (who reminded us uf the hypnotist from Office Space) thought i might be having a reaction to the Benadryl still and the remenants of the sting/bite. he's got me on some other medication in some potent dose...the side effects made me laugh though; dryness of the mouth, headaches, diarrhea (which thank you bowels, i am also now suffering from....fist shaking), drowsiness or diziness, and unusal tiredness.... ha ha ha. Oh good, i'll feel so much different if i'm having side effects from this drug... there was also some blood work taken and the results will be back soon...

my family is stopping by today as they drop John off to go back to Iowa...it will be nice to get some family hugging.

well, my adventures have tired me out and i have some soup waiting for me...

No comments: