Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Maaaaaarching To Which End

Psssst, hey, March, yeah, you, I gots a question for you; it may involve a deal. Ok - so you know how you have that Lion/Lamb-Lamb/Lion thing? Well, which is this? 'Cause I'd like to propose that we call this one Lion. When it feels like -25 and the wind gives me an ice cream headache it reminds me of lions. Ok, it doesn't remind me of lions, it reminds me that Jesus hasn't come back yet. But you get the picture.

Let's just make it easy for you. We'll all say that you came in like a terrible, carniverous, fearsome lion. There is no need for precipitation of the frozen variety to prove your point. I'm already convinced. So you be all scary for a bit longer and then you can go right ahead and make a gradual and seamless transition into lambliness. Deal? Deal.

I'm glad we had this little chat.

No comments: