Monday, June 05, 2006

A Trip to Brighton

So I went home this weekend and it was glorious. It was the first time since Christmas that John and I have been together. Here are a few of the results:







We also had official brother-sister portraits done. It is John's birthday present to me. He thinks its pretty funny that I didn't demand that he shave his beard. The beard is a very short term thing and we can't wait for our kids to see these pics and wonder about Uncle John having a beard and looking like Sam Roberts. In addition we played catch, went grocery shopping, did Mom's groceries and generally hung out. Yeah!

I had some quality time with Mom and Dad too, some movie watching happened and LOTS of amazing food was consumed. As well as one of Mom's famous quotes: I said shit at the dinner table (thanks Dutch kids - grrr) and Mom thought that I'd been watching too many shows with parental advisements. So she said that I shouldn't watch shows where "parental advisement is under jurisdiction." Oh Mom.

A good time was had by all and I came home with cookies and homemade spaghetti sauce.


No comments: