Thursday, June 29, 2006

Don't Want You to Hate Me

I'm so sorry that I've kept all y'all in the dark as to what is going on at work. I am a bad person. So a brief update:
  • Last week Lacey and I were sweeping up bits of tree in between City Hall and the Football Hall of Fame when a witch walked by. I'm talking about full costume - tattered dress, hat and crazy make-up. She looked at Lacey and I and said, "Brooms: not just a vehicle."
  • We had puke and condoms in various places and as all ready reported, two post-Pride weekend dumps in Wellington Park
  • Our relationship with the man who views schizophrenia as a nationality continues to deepen. "I used to think I was Canadian, but then they told me I was schizophrenic."
  • You'll be happy to know that Mike the Drunk, who used to be the driver for Charles, Prince of Whales (for real) is back in town.
  • We had a thunderstorm delay this afternoon and it was glorious (to not get struck by lightening).
  • And apparently there was a drink lots of beer, piss everywhere and have some D-R-A (aka diarrhea) on a tree party, and we were not invited. Very sad indeed.
Now you know approx what is happening in the life of Team HIV. Aren't you just enriched now?

No comments: