Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Continued

Dan did a roommates vs married list too. He has a 39% engaged/married rate and made the following conclusion: That's 61% of LStew's roommates engaged, while only 39% of mine are likewise. As LStew and I are similar in age, the moral of the story is... um... that guys get hitched older?

Laura Kenny then wondered: "Wait a minute...how old are the guys getting hitched in the LStew list?"

So I need to go through that list and try and remember if the husbands and fiances are younger or older....

  1. Steph and Jack - I think Jack and Steph are the same age and they are a little younger than me
  2. Care and Tim - I think Tim is a year younger or older
  3. Sue and Mike - he's a year or two older
  4. Krista and Jason - he's 5 or so years older
  5. Andrea and Ken - he's 5 or more years older
  6. Karen and Dan - he's a year or two older
  7. Ruth and John - he's 2 or 4 years older
  8. Marie and Justin - same age
  9. Lara and whatshisname - no idea - Hayley or Kim can you help me here?
  10. Marleah and Tim - I think Tim is younger...Mar, a little help...
  11. Karmyn and Ben - I think Ben is a year younger
if you have accurate info on any of these please let me know.

No comments: