Monday, February 21, 2005

Back to the world of highspeed

Hello, sorry for my absence. I went to the scary world of dial-up from Wed-Today. I could not deal with the shakes and inevitable cat-throwing episodes that would result from trying to post via dial-up. Please forgive me.

A whirlwind tour of my reading break (please try not to fall off your chair with excitement):
  • went on choir tour (read other blogs, i'm sure they chronicle it better than i
  • found out some of the things i am allergic to
  • went to Brighton to spend time with my parents
  • cooked and cleaned
  • didn't do enough reading and writing
  • bought some necessary items
  • went to my parents' heathen church
  • watch Daytona
  • made chocolip (chocolate chip) pancakes for my cold farmer Father this morning
  • drove back to the hammer

There, wow, I can scarcely believe it all happened to me!

I have one of those busy weeks coming up (like so many of us Sr types do) with the papers and the mid-terms and the working today 5-9, tuesday 11-close, wednesday 5-10 and thursday 11-close and then driving back to Brighton to spend time with my Mom before her surgery. Eek.

I love you guys.

No comments: