Friday, October 15, 2004

I never thought I would be saying this....

When I was a younger woman of a highschool type nature I had a friend named Tara. Tara wore thongs all the time. She tried to tell me that they were comfortable and fantastic. I put up a strong opposition. Then in gr 12 I bought one and was instantly converted to the land of thong and have resided there ever since.

Then when I was a slightly older woman I had a friend named Rachel who tried to tell me that indoor tanning was awesome and relaxing. I told her that there was no way that it could be good. But then in preparation for my cousin's wedding I needed to eliminate nasty tan lines from India - so I tried the tanning - and I LOVE it! It is so fantastically relaxing!

There is just something so natural about being warm and surrounded by white light. Its like a little return to the womb. Mmmmm...womb.

I think I'm getting too girly. Oh wait..I just looked at the hair on my legs..sweet I am still a natural woman! Yesss!

No comments: