Monday, April 12, 2004

Fantasy

(telephone ringing)
Richard Wikkerink: Hello?
Laura: Hy Richard its Laura.
RW: Hy Laura, what's up?
L: Well buddy, I've decided that I don't want to write my exams.
RW: Really.
L: Yeah, I'm just not in the mood. I talked to my profs about it. Two of the classes that I have exams in my marks are good. Those profs were fine with not writing the exam. In fact that were happy not to have to mark an extra one. One class I'm just passing, and the prof said he'd boost my participation mark to help me out. The last class I bombed the mid-term, but did well on the paper. The prof for that class said he liked the cut of my jib, that he enjoyed how well myself and my friends paid attention in the class and that he would give me a 65% for shits and giggles.
RW: I see.
L: So really, I'm just trying to clear things with you.
RW: Well, its seems like you've done all the leg work. I don't see why you can't do this. So just let me take care of the fine details.
L: Thanks dude, I really appreciate it.
RW: No troubles, I'm just happy to help.
L: Well I'll let you get back to work. Talk to you soon.
RW: Bye, thanks for calling.
L: Bye.
(click)

No comments: