Friday, April 09, 2004

Before i go to bed... or Choir Hoodies

I just wanted to state that next year I want choir hoodies. I know we'll have to pay for them, but for me it would worth every dime. Why should athletics get all the garment (K)glory? Why can't I sport a jaunty navy kanga pouch hoodie, that says Redeemer University College Concert Choir on the front, my name and section on the arm and has a treble (or bass) clef on the hood? You could wear this thing for your whole life. Your spouse would envy it (unless you marry from within the choir...alumni tour to Europe!!), your children would ask you, no, demand that you share the glorious stories of your choir days. All because of a lovely hoodie.

So if you're planning on being in the choir next year, and you want a hoodie, talk to me or someone with pull. Lets get this bandwagon rolling!

No comments: