Monday, February 20, 2012

Telephathic

I think the cat may have established a telepathic link with me. Yesterday while I was nearing the end of my Sunday nap I started a brief dream where said cat escaped from my apartment again. I was looking around for him and then I heard what I think may have been a neighbour's voice shout my name really loud. In the dream I turned my head to see where the voice was coming from. In reality land, the startling call of my name woke me up. My head was turned on my bed and when I opened my eyes the cat was sitting there staring at me. As soon as I opened my eyes he began to yell at me about feeding him (1.5 hours early).

I'm fairly convinced he manipulated my dreams to wake me up. It was either that or my bladder. But I think it was the cat.

No comments: