Saturday, December 06, 2008

A Milestone

This guy turns 25 today.



In case you're new around here, that's my little brother up there. Little brothers should not turn 25. Don't get me wrong, I'm totally enjoying the maturity (sisters, there is hope!), but still, little brothers should not turn 25.

I would like to point out that this particular little brother is a foreman (yup, he got 2 promotions this year) at the 2010 Olympic Bobsled/Luge/Skeleton track in Whistler, BC. Aside from that, he's a pretty good kid who calls his sister pretty regularly and has learned to ride (a snowboard) like he was born to it.

Happy Birthday Johnny, I love you.

(also, a very happy birthday to the L.Bo - Les, your commitment to fighting the results of sin is a constant conviction and encouragement to me, keep fighting the good fight!)

No comments: