Friday, December 19, 2008

Forgive Me Internet For I Have Sinned

A few weeks ago one of my roommates lost their phone. It sucked, he looked everywhere for it, vigorously retraced his steps and nothing, no phone. So he took the opportunity that life handed him to get an iPhone. It's been quite the event in the house to have it here. He's been downloading new apps every night and shares with great enthusiasm the slick features of each one. As you can imagine, I have been a wee be jealous and coveting this sweet piece of technology. He got it on Saturday and it wasn't until last night that I finally broke down and asked if I could play with it. Mmm. When he said I could play it with, he told me he wasn't responsible for puting temptation in my hands. I told him if I was going to make an expensive Apple purchase it would be of a Macbook pro, preloaded with Final Cut.

No comments: