Monday, July 09, 2007

Please Meet My New Friend Greg. I Love Her.

This is Greg.


Greg is a girl. And what a girl! She was born on Saturday morning - yup - 07/07/07. Turns out her real name is Madeleine Emma Legg. She was 7lbs 10oz.

Greg is the product of a soprano and a tenor. This means that she will need all the husky alto loving she can get from her sagely Tante Stew.


Greg is still pretty fresh to the world. So we should probably pray for her and for her excited new parents.


I didn't want to bring this up, but well, Greg has pretty big feet for a wee lass. I'm sure she'll grow into them and become the best clogger, speed skater or water skier money can buy!


Greg is pretty neat and I think we all agree that she can stick around. I'd say she's in pretty good hands.


So yeah: 2-4-6-8-Go Greg!

No comments: