Thursday, February 01, 2007

Oh, Yeah, I Forgot To Tell You

I forgot to make the official announcment...

(no, I'm not engaged)

I'm going to be in Hamilton next year. I haven't got the fullness of everything that I'll be doing. But I will be doing my two classes at RUC, some CITB things, studying Photoshop and Premiere and working. There could be a few other things in there, but that's all I know for now. If you happen to know of any Hammer jobs that would like me for the summer full time and part time for the rest of the year, you let me know.

Also, does anyone have any sexy, black, dress boots in a 9 or 10 that I could borrow for a banquet that is this Saturday night?

I love all of you - even the ones I don't know, infact especially you, because you have no reason to be reading this and yet you are. So much love for you.

No comments: