Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Falls

A few years ago there was a blogging trend to put a World66 map on your blog with all the countries you'd traveled to. It was neat. You had to join World66 to do it. I still get their newsletters - I never read them - except the one for this month. The subject line of the email was Rome through Italy - Eat Lasagna in Florence. Which I thought was pretty timely considering my closest friend is in Florence right now. So I read the newsletter and I get down to the bottom and oh, the member of the month is from Hamilton and there is this blurb about him and waterfalls in Hamilton. Oh Florence and Hamilton.

Anyway, aside from that connection I thought this guy's site was really awesome and you should check it out. http://www.hamiltonnature.org/waterfalls/slideshow/slideshow.htm

No comments: