Saturday, October 07, 2006

In Case You Don't Read the Comments...

This was in the comments from the previous post:

So...you don't know me...but I just have to share a random story with you. I'm writing a screenplay right now that involves an Epipen, but I wasn't really sure what they looked like. So I decided to search for one on Google images. I did...and I followed the picture of the Epipen to your blog. Then I saw that you had a ton of pictures, so I decided to look at them because they were really random. And THEN...I scrolled all the way to the bottom of your site and there were a list of links. I thought my eye caught the word "prayer" so I scrolled back up to see if I was correct, cuz I thought hey, that would be cool if this girl was a Christian. So THEN I saw a bunch of names instead and thought, "hey, wouldn't that be weird if I saw someone I knew?" But then I was like yeah right, no way...what am I thinking? I must really be tired. But THEN...RIGHT as I thought that...there it was...STEPH ELGERSMA. I freaking am in LA with Steph and I'm sitting in her apartment typing this RIGHT NOW. She's sleeping, and I'm way tempted to wake her up so I can tell her. I'm on her roommate's computer because I'm spending the night here tonight. Isn't that the craziest small world story you've ever heard in your life? I still can't believe how entirely random that was. So I thought I'd share. We both know Steph Elgersma, and she is amazing. Hehehe. Have a good one. Hope this wasn't too random for you.

No comments: