Monday, October 09, 2006

Forging a New Tradition?

Ordinarily the Stewart family has its Thanksgiving gathering at a house
(that of one of my Grandparents' children). This year Grandma and
Grandpa aren't doing as hot as they might be, so the prospect of
driving somewhere and spending all day there wasn't looking too
fantastic. We decided to have lunch out as an alternative. That way we
could all get together and participate in a family favourite activity (eating) but G&G wouldn't get totally worn out.

Let the festivities begin....


We ate at Rosie's. The waitress kindly addressed us as 'yous'. Aw.


Leah was there. We hung out.


She was a big fan of my bun.


Aw, the family eating shot. Lots of yummy prime rib and turkey was consumed.


My stir fry was very yummy. My Mummy had liver and onions. Gross. Cousin Dan is funny.


I told you my sir fry was yummy. Though it lacked almonds.


Family posey goodness.


I told you last month that I got my love of pie from my Dad. Take this as proof.


The ascetically pleasing tea carnage.


Mmmm after dinner mint.

No comments: