Tuesday, May 30, 2006

What Not to Do With Central Vac Part 1

Once upon a time this was the first place I've ever lived in that had central vac. Once upon a time Mikey wasn't exactly a central vac expert either. Once upon a time Mikey and I were standing outside our apartments dealing with the recyling and Mikey pointed out that something like 100 tiny, baby spiders had just hatched from some evil egg sack. Neither of us really like spiders. Mikey wondered if we should kill the spiders. I suggested we suck them up. Before Mikey went to hook up the vac hose I blew on the wee spiders. They tried to eat my face off. So Mikey hooked up the hose and I sucked them up. Then we waited to make sure they were all the way through the hose. Now Mikey and I will spend the rest of the night brushing invisible tiny spiders off of us. Paranoia is wonderful!

Landlords, if you're reading this and you have recently woken up with spider eggs in your brain we sincerely apologize.

No comments: