Wednesday, April 26, 2006

You're On the Run (With Laura)

So in about 6 or 7 hours I'm going to wake up and finish my packing (which will involve some serious madwoman skills). Then at 5, some amazing people (who's names may rhyme with Sarah, Tom, Kat and Dan) are coming to help me move and to make sure that my back doesn't die (which it will, cause i'll do stupid things, cause i'm a stupid girl). After the moving is done I'll be doing my part of cleaning the whole house. Then I will go to Miranda de Rooy's for a shower and snooze. On Thursday I will study my brains out for my last exam, I will write that exam and I will go to Jen Larose's for sleeping and love. On Friday I will go to Redeemer. I will go to Redeemer in order to leave for choir tour. I will be gone from Apr 28-May 8 to B.C and W.A. Then I will come back and get my things from all around the neighbourhood, move them into the apartment and commence life with working for the city and my first of 16-18 weeks of allergy shots!

I will have my lappy with me on tour, so I'll try and blog as much as geekily possible (pssst and my tour buddy has a digi cam, so there could be some pics...but keep it on the DL).

So now you know what is happening and why I could have a bit of an absence from life (oh how i wish that where true....sigh).

Kisses.

No comments: