Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Provision

Last night I was having a hard time sleeping. I just felt like I was being spiritually attacked. Most of the energy that I would have spent trying to go to sleep (yes I suck so much at sleeping that I have to use energy to actually get to sleep) was spent praying for protection. A friend was sleeping in the same room as me. She says that normally she ignores everything as she falls asleep, which she also does quite quickly. But last night she noticed that I was tossing and turning a lot. She said that one time when I turned over in my bed she heard a scream and the first thing that she thought was "uh oh, demons." So she started to pray and fell asleep praying. What was interesting to me was that at some point early in my prayers I sensed that I could not fight this battle on my own (meaning outside of God and I), so I asked for God to raise up an intercessor. He did, right in my room.

No comments: