Thursday, September 22, 2005

My Mom

I love my Mom. I seriously do.

Sometimes I mention that my Mom is not a healthy woman and many of you ask me to expain. I think this should help:

----- Original Message -----
From: Bruce Stewart
To: Laura Stewart ; Johnny Stewart
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2005 1:39 PM
Subject: hi kids
I am SO STRUGGLING TO THINK CLEARLY . mY BACK AND LEGS HAVE NOT BEEN THE SAME SINCE I WORKED ON/FOR THE PIE BEE BACK IN AUGUST. SO dOC tWIDDY HAS ME BACK TRYING gABAPENTIN A MEDICATION I WAS ON PRIOR TO THE BACK SURGERY. HOWEVER...i AM HAVING TROUBLE TOLERATING IT. tHREE PILLS WASway to many and so is two. One at night does not seem TO HELP MUCH, AND SO i TOOK One at breakfast time, and now at noon I am sleeping and now I am still loopy. I say crap!

I think i will go back to taking one at night, but not this evening so i will be ok when you are home Laura.

Seems i am just not cut out for the long term standing, which kinda cuts into my shopping...grocery as well as others. I am SO GLAD I have the handicap parking thingy. The less steps taken the better.

Well I guess I will do some painting this afternoon til my head clears. Johnny, I will have to get Laura to set up the camra thing on the computer so you can see how the "grocery shopper" painting has come along. I have finished working on the parking elf at Christmas at Persqui'le. It looks good and Iam contemplating (big word for the way my head feels) having it printrd up into greeting cards.

I love you guys.
Be good, Christmas is coming (especially in Trenton where they are already putting up decorations) and Santa is watching!

xxx, Loopy mom xxx

No comments: