Thursday, September 16, 2004

The Moveable Nu

So one day I was traveling through Northern Greece on my mo-ped and was having a jolly time of it. When all of a sudden a gigantic Jackalope type thing jumped out from the bushes and went straight for my jugular with his teeth. I couldn't believe it; there I was rolling around in a ditch fighting for my life with a creature that the Lonely Planet books call "one of the most dangerous and deadly things on this earth." What were the odds? What is this creature called? A Moveable Nu! Very stealthy things they are. From a distance they look like a familiar deer or bunny, but up close they are a hodgepodge of antlers and carnivorous teeth. So friends I implore you, don’t end up bleeding in a ditch in Northern Greece like me – wear your Anti-Moveable Nu spray and carry a Bible.

No comments: